Best 4 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga
Discover the hidden beauty of Morocco on athe best 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga. Explore the famous Sahara with our expert driver ensuring safety and comfort. Pass through the High Atlas Mountains, visit charming Kasbahs, oases and gorges. Experience starry nights, campfire tales and local music. Each day brings new adventures and unforgettable memories.
Marrakech, High atlas mountains, Ouarzazate, Skoura , Rose Valley .
KelaatM’Gouna, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge , Merzouga.
Experience the charm of the Moroccan desert on a journey from Marrakech to Merzouga. Start the second day with a delicious traditional breakfast and cross the magnificent Todra gorges, feeling tiny in their presence. Visit the historic village of Rissani and embark on a fossil-finding quest. Arrive at the famous Erg Chebbi and fully immerse in the desert lifestyle, including a camel ride and the chance to admire a stunning sunset from the highest dune. Spend the evening enjoying local music, delicious cuisine and a cozy night in a traditional Berber tent on this incredible desert tour.
Merzouga, Draa Valley , Ait Ben Haddou
Start your day with an unforgettable experience and witness the magic of a sunrise in the golden sand dunes. Take a moment to savor your breakfast and freshen up before exploring the oasis of Tinghir, famous for its palmary and historic Jewish quarter. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Dades gorges and spend a memorable evening at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, your overnight destination on this adventure.
Ait Ben Haddou, Telouat , Marrakech.
Discover the historic and iconic Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the backdrop of famous films like The Mummy and Game of Thrones. Explore the former residence of Pasha Glaoui at the Kasbah of Telouat, a testament to the luxury and traditional Andalusian decoration of the region. This is your chance to step back in time and admire the beauty and grandeur of the Kasbah, despite some parts being in ruins. Conclude your magnificent desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga with a drive back to the red city, passing one last time near the majestic Atlas Mountains.
- Private transportation and all related costs (gas, parking, tolls, etc)
- Experienced English-speaking driver (guide)
- En suite rooms with A/C heater with dinner and breakfast
- Overnight in Nomad desert camp with guide (private tents) with dinner and breakfast/ Sandboarding
- Accommodations with breakfast in other cities
- Pick-up from and drop-off at your accommodation.
- Option to visit a nomad or berber family
- Free time to explore interesting sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbahs, walks and canyons, breaks for photos etc.
- Personal and Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities