Fes to Merzouga Desert Tour and Back in, 2 Days
Discover the beauty of the Sahara Desert on our optimized Fes to Sahara Trip, designed for travelers with a limited schedule. Experience the iconic dunes with a trek on a camel and spend a luxurious overnight in a traditional private camp. We highly recommend a 3-day or 4-day tour from Fes for a more relaxed pace and opportunities to explore other Morocco attractions.
About the tours from Fes to Merzouga Desert:
Fes - Ifrane – Azrou - Midelt - Ziz Valley - Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Join our full-day Fes to Sahara Desert tour, starting with a pickup from your hotel at 8:00 AM. Explore the southern regions of Morocco, with stops in Ifrane for a photo opportunity, Azrou for a visit to the cedar forest and monkey viewing, Midelt for lunch, and Errachidia for a panoramic view of Ziz Valley. Discover the famous fossil and date town of Erfoud, and marvel at the captivating Erg Chebbi Dunes. Enjoy a sunset camel trek to a traditional nomad tent for dinner and an overnight stay in the heart of the dunes. Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
Erg Chebbi Dune-Ziz valley- Midelt- Ifrane- Fes
Start your day with a breathtaking sunrise experience in the Sahara Desert. Watch the sun rise from the top of the dunes and enjoy a delicious breakfast. After these unforgettable moments, return to your hotel for a refreshing shower before making your way back to Fes. Arrive at your Riad around 6 PM, fully rejuvenated and ready to recall the memories of your desert adventure.
- Pick up / drop off at your Hotel or at the closest parking lot.
- Experienced English- speaking driver ( guide).
- A private 4x4 or a minivan
- Private Luxury camp with a private bathroom.
- Dinner and breakfast daily included (Vegetarian diets can be accommodated )
- Camel trek with guide including overnight in a romanced desert bivouac ( private tents) and sandboarding.
- Personal and Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities