Fes to Merzouga Desert Tour and Back in, 2 Days
Fes to Sahara Desert trip is designed for people with a tight schedule. You will get a glimpse of the Sahara Desert Dunes with Trekking Camel , and unforgettable overnight in a traditional Private Luxury camp and enjoy the landscapes along the way. Yet, we recommend 3 days Desert Tour from Fes to the Sahara Desert or 4 Days Desert tour from Fes ,so that you can travel with a good pace and have chance to explore other sites in Morocco.
Fes - Ifrane – Azrou - Midelt - Ziz Valley - Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Pick up from your hotel in Fes at 8:00 am and start your Fes to Sahara Desert tour. Travel to the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the switezland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have a memoriable photos. After that you will head towardsAzrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest which will keep you amused. We Continue to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of TIZI N TALGHAMT to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later on, you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive to the hotel and get ready for a camel trek for an hour and half to enjoy the sunset. While on the back of your dromedary, you will continue to the camp for an overnight in traditional nomad tent. Dinner and spend the night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes.
Erg Chebbi Dune-Ziz valley- Midelt- Ifrane- Fes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can have a shower. Then make your way back to Fes. You will arrive your Riad around 6 PM.
- Private transportation and all related costs (gas, parking, tolls, etc)
- Experienced English-speaking driver (guide)
- En suite rooms with A/C heater with dinner and breakfast
- Overnight in Nomad desert camp with guide (private tents) with dinner and breakfast/ Sandboarding
- Accommodations with breakfast in other cities
- Pick-up from and drop-off at your accommodation.
- Option to visit a nomad or berber family
- Free time to explore interesting sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbahs, walks and canyons, breaks for photos etc.
- Personal and Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities